At SAP Care we have an excellent team of Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants working in Nursing Homes and Hospitals to help fulfil their short and long term staffing needs. We understand the dynamics of the healthcare industry and recognise opportunities to provide our clients with qualified healthcare professionals at competitive rates. We hold ourselves and our staff to very high standards and this is reflected in the quality of service that we provide to our clients.
For quality assurance, we hold our staff accountable for their attendance and work performance. Excessive call-offs, tardiness or poor work performance is never tolerated. This ensures that the Nurse or Carer we provide our client is clinically proficient, reliable and exceptionally professional. We conduct regular checks with all our clients to ensure that they are satisfied with our service and that their needs are being met. If there are any alterations to be made, we always make sure that these are implemented as soon as possible and that everything is clearly documented to ensure no mistakes can be made in improving the service we offer to our clients.
Upon completion of an application, every agency worker will have met the following criteria to considered fit for practice. SAP Care will not allow any agency worker to commence any assignments without completing or providing all the following documentation:
- NMC Registration approved through NMC caller code (Trained Nurses only)
- Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check
- Proof of immunisations (hospital staff)
- Proof of up to date mandatory training
- Proof of residence in the UK
- Two documented references
- Proof of identification (e.g. passport)
- Completed Health form
- National Insurance Number
- Medication Management Training (Not compulsory for Healthcare Assistants)
All documents are authenticated, and each agency worker’s file is reviewed frequently to ensure all certifications and licences remain current and valid.
- Competitive Rates
- Strict Recruitment Procedures
- RGN/HCA with a successful track record
- Management with in depth knowledge of what the client needs